A young company located in the heart of Rotterdam, making the shipping industry cleaner and more fuel-efficient. Our cloud-based dashboard allows maritime companies to monitor their fleet, and take action to reduce fuel consumption and emissions from their ships by pinpointing technical and logistical issues in their fleet.
Using a unique, in-house developed Digital Twin model, we are able to monitor any ship without the need to install hardware onboard.
You will work with a small team of developers lead by the project manager
A challenging 40 hours a week/ fulltime job. Working in a small team of environmentally aware, international,driven and focused people.Get to know and work with (inter)national maritime companies. Direct contact with all involved developers,reasonable coffee, and a daily ping-pong match when at the office. We offer an reasonable salary and you are eligible for participating in our Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- You will implement new functionality in our cloud platform, based on functionalrequirements.
- You will develop new functionality inour Angular application which interacts seamlessly with the Restful API, in close cooperation with the backend developers.
- You will beresponsible for the complete process from first draft to production-readyfrontend.
- You test andoptimize your solutions locally and push them to our platform using our CI/CDpipeline.
- You will bewriting HTML/PUG/SCSS and Typescript code, using/reusing existing web-components if available and writing new components if necessary.
- You will keep the application up to date, implementingrelevant frontend/Angular developments.
- Additionally to your role as senior frontend developer, you will fulfil a project manager role towards the development team, back end and front end. This means that you are responsible for adequate planning, project monitoring and control,tracking the progress, motivating team members and documenting project report.