We4Sea is a young company, making the shipping industry cleaner and more fuel-efficient. Our cloud-based dashboard allows charterers and shipping companies to monitor their fleet, and take action to reduce fuel consumption and emissions from their ships by pinpointing technical and logistical issues in their fleet. Using a unique, in-house developed Digital Twin model, we are able to monitor any ship without the need to install hardware onboard.
The ideal candidate:
- Brings knowledge of the maritime sector.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a commercial (preferably sales) environment.
- Brings experience in marine engineering, maritime technology and/or chartering, which is cosidered a big plus.
- Is experienced in international sales and closing deals.
- Has good social skills and are a good listener.
- Is not afraid to make the first step in reaching out or make cold calls.
- Likes to work with a team of software engineers and naval architects.
What we offer:
A spot in our team that consists of software engineers and naval architects.
- Participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- A good salary matching your experience level.
- Working in an interesting problem domain. Our SAAS is far more exciting than, say, selling ads or insurances.
- A work-environment without bureaucracy: you can implement ideas quickly.
- The ability to work from home partially (though we think our office in www.kleinhandel.org is pretty cool).
- A spot in our team that consists of software engineers and naval architects.